Purple Twig- Art Exploration for kids. A mom run small business in Los Angeles. Stop by to see the trials and tribulations.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


I love this card from Reform School in Silverlake. 


My Children surprised me with this card along with these little treasures they made. They are little message scrolls wrapped up on a vintage wooden thread spool and beautifully decorated with beads and buttons.  My daughter, who just turned 8, wrote a lovely poem and my 4 year old son made a fantastic extra long drawing. It just doesn't get much better than a hand made gift.  My husband made them with the kids at the Purple Twig. 



I absolutely love them ( both the scrolls and my children).What a sneaky sweet man.



Happy Mother's Day!!!
 Purple Twig would not survive without your support and kindness.

No comments:

Post a Comment